- Looking to update your professional headshot?
- Want to treat yourself to some gorgeous portraits?
- Worried you are not photogenic or feel shy in front of the camera?
I'm here to tell you that you are a work of art just waiting to be captured. Whether your goal is to impress your future employers and land a job, add to your personal brand, or take professional photos just because -- I got you.
I strongly believe that everyone is photogenic, you just need the right photographer. (Hi, hello, it's me!) I will help you pick the right outfit to flatter your complexion and body type, and work to get only your BEST angles. Plus, we'll have fun chatting throughout our session.
I can't wait to get to know you and help you see that you truly are a work of art.
“Joliette helped give me the confidence I needed during my session because I don't love being in front of the camera. She's a great friend and a great photographer! Highly recommend working with her”
A simple process for stunning results...
- Free consultation call and then book with me!
- Fill out a questionnaire so we can get to know each other.
- We'll discuss the vibe you're looking for (professional, laid back, artsy, etc)
- We'll pick out your outfits together so you look sophisticated and stylish!
- I'll put together a custom moodboard to make sure we're on the same page.
Let's do it!
- Relax and have fun!
- Our session will be about 20-30 minutes.
- More than enough photos to create your perfect gallery to turn into beautiful artwork!
- Multiple outfits if you so choose, whatever you feel most confident in.
- I will probably be obsessed with you by the end... #sorrynotsorry
the big reveal
- We will meet in person or over video call and I will show you the final images!
- You will choose print products from an a la carte or collection menu to turn your session into true works of ART!
- You go home happy as a clam and consider whether you and your fiancé should go into professional modeling because you look THAT good.
What's your pricing like?
SESSION RETAINER FEE + 3 HIGH-RES PHOTOS: Starts at 400
To reserve a photography session, you must pay the retainer fee, which includes complimentary personalized planning advice, a custom moodboard, and 3 high resolution final images.
Additionally, I offer a variety of heirloom art products that are custom-ordered from only the best photo labs. These can be purchased before or after your session and products begin at 150.
Do you shoot in a studio?
If you prefer a studio setting, that can be arranged for an extra fee! Otherwise, I have lots of options for outdoor photos. Regardless, they will come out beautifully.
What should I wear?
This will depend on what you want to achieve with your final images. Don't worry, we'll discuss these details in the planning phase for sure. You'll look killer, I promise.
you're based in nyc, but do you travel?
I am more than happy to travel anywhere that I can drive. I am originally from CT, my boyfriend is from Long Island, and I went to college in Boston so I am pretty well-versed on the whole Northeast area. I'll factor travel into your final pricing!